You are invited to apply for a vendor space at our “Empowering Young Entrepreneurs Pop-Up Boutique” at our 6th annual Empowering Women Brunch and Awards event on Saturday, April 30, 2022.
Benefits vendors receive
- Your own space to sell your products
- Guaranteed customers
- Make money selling your products
- An opportunity to showcase and sell your unique, handmade products
- An opportunity to explore your creative side and sharpen your God-given talents and abilities
- Receive individual feedback and ideas for your business and products from local businesswomen
- Participate in training from local businesswomen on best business practices, professionalism, customer service, how to incorporate God into your business
- Engage with local organizations and customers
Details and rules
Please keep the following in mind before you apply:
- Parent/guardian consent is required to apply.
- If selected, a $25 non-refundable boutique space fee payable to Whatever Girls to lock in your commitment and cover event promotion, expenses will be required.
- If selected, we will send you an agreement you must read and sign to participate in our event confirming your understanding of how the event works and what is expected of you.
- If selected, you and one parent/guardian are responsible for: arriving on time for set up, the entire set up and tear down of your space, providing adequate amount of inventory and samples, if applicable, bringing brochures/business cards, all supplies, ability to process payments and make change. We provide one 8′ table and two chairs for your space.
- Items must be handmade/handcrafted by you. We are not accepting applications from those who sell: spa/health/beauty items, candles, or clothing.
- Set up is between 8:30am-9:45am and must be completed no later than 10am. The event ends at 1:30pm, and tear down and clean up begins at 1:30pm.
- Deadline to apply: midnight, March 31, 2021, no exceptions. Application below.