We are thrilled to invite Spokane area girls ages 10-18 to apply for a spot at our inaugural “Empowering Young Entrepreneurs Pop-Up Boutique” at our 5th annual Empowering Women Brunch and Awards event on Saturday, April 24, 2021.
A handful of girls will have an opportunity to showcase and sell their unique, handmade products at our event and receive the following benefits:
- an opportunity to explore their creative side and sharpen their God-given talents and abilities
- receive personalized feedback and ideas for their business and products from local businesswomen
- participate in training from local businesswomen on best business practices, professionalism, money management, customer service, how to incorporate God into their business
- engage with local community members, organizations, and customers
- make money selling their products
- admission to the Empowering Women Brunch and Awards for themselves and one (1) guest (parent/guardian)
- opportunity to apply for micro-business grant sponsored by Gerri Johnson, owner of Farm Salvation
Micro-Business Grant Opportunity from Farm Salvation
Girls invited to have a spot at our event will have an opportunity to apply for a $100 micro-business grant from Gerri Johnson, owner of Farm Salvation, to invest in their business.
Details and rules:
- Parent/guardian consent is required to apply.
- Deadline to apply: midnight, March 31, 2021, no exceptions. Application below.
- If selected, a $25 non-refundable boutique space fee payable to Whatever Girls, which helps cover event promotion, expenses will be required.
- If selected, we will send you an agreement you must read and sign to participate in our event.
- If selected, you and one parent/guardian are responsible for: arriving on time for set up, the entire set up and tear down of your space, providing adequate amount of inventory and samples, if applicable, bringing brochures/business cards, all supplies, ability to process payments and make change.
- Items must be handmade/handcrafted by you. We are not accepting applications from those who sell: food or beverage, spa/health/beauty items, candles, affiliate/network marketing businesses, or direct sales businesses.